Support Us Make a Donation Sponsorships Compounds Park Wishlist Financials Park Purchases Other Ways to Help

Support Us

Park Bills: Donate Directly Through the Utility Companies

You can also make a check or money order payable directly to our utility providers if you would prefer. Our water company is Rural Water Company, or the electric company which is REC Electric. Some people prefer to do this to make sure the money goes to the right place, we understand that and any help you can give the animals they appreciate.

If you have any more questions about making this type of donation, feel free to call our office at (405)665-1003. Thank you.

Rural Water District

REC Electric

117 North Dean a McGee Avenue  
Wynnewood, OK 73098
801 N Industrial Heights
Lindsay, OK 73052

All park donations are tax deductible.

Support the Garold Wayne Interactive Zoological Park

Warning: include(Includes/Footer.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/84/8544184/html/Park-Bills.php on line 166

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Includes/Footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/84/8544184/html/Park-Bills.php on line 166